We are seeking an H&S Advisor to join a dynamic and collaborative Safety team.
We have projects UK wide and you will be site based. Several locations available - contract position with long term opportunities
Are you a seasoned safety professional who is looking for more of a management role?
If you enjoy being at the forefront of a business, assisting clients and problem solving then this new role is for you. If you have NEBOSH and a good understanding of construction and manufacturing environments APPLY NOW.
In this role you will play a crucial part in the planning, execution, and coordination of safety activities, ensuring compliance with internal processes and exceeding customer expectations on their sites.
Current projects include construction and manufacturing plant builds/upgrades. You will be working closely with the business owners to deliver an excellent culture of success.
· Technical understanding – providing safety support in current and potential projects.
· Be a collaborative, strong team player confident with managing people remotely and be flexible to jump in and cover if required.
· Excellent Communicator working with subcontractors and clients to ensure safety requirements are carried at to the best ability at all times.
· Support and develop processes within the business.
· As a highly organised person you will be used to planning works, managing tight deadlines, and problem solving for personnel and equipment requirements.
· Contribute to meetings and safety debriefs, collating information and fostering knowledge for future projects and liasing with customers.
· Producing reports, auditing and documentation for both internal and external parties.
· Flexibility and drive to get stuck in and get the job completed – one team mentality. This is a Monday to Friday role but weekend work may be required from time to time (overtime paid).
· Happy to occassionally work away from home, or cover safety staff for leave/absence.
· Required NEBOSH qualification or higher.
· First Aid and Fire Training an advantage.
· Min of 10 years' of experience in site safety and working with principal contractors. Construction & Industrial manufacturing (hygiene etc).
· Fluent in verbal and written English - Strong experience in documentation analysis, review and reporting.
· Familiarity with legislation for best practices and performance standards. Compliance with internal and external procedures, policies.
· Sound computing experience.
· Legal rights to work in the UK and a full clean UK driving license.
· An excellent motivated culture of success and a secure work load.
· An amazing family feel business
· Company Car & Fuel Card + expenses when on the road
· A competitive salary depending on experience + bonus
· An opportunity to grow and develop with a company that has ambitious plans for the future. Come and be part of something special.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience. APPLY NOW
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Due to the number of applications, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Select Offshore have proudly been trusted by our clients and candidates for over 40 years. We have a global network for both permanent and contracting positions across Oil, Gas & Renewables sectors. If you are looking for an opportunity that is not advertised please contact our permanent executive team for a confidential discussion to see what other opportunities we have.