I'm currently searching for a Cutter Suction Dredging Manager.
6/6 regular rotations
Paid on and off
- Set up the standards of operations onboard all CSD Vessels within the fleet and supervise CSD Captains in dredging works.
- Coordinate with Dept. Head, Technical Dept, Works Manager and Dredge Superintendents to perform all tasks properly.
- Advise and guide the Technical Department with regular repairs and solutions for maintenance wherever possible.
- In charge of the CSD simulator for training and development of crew.
- In-depth understanding of dredging processes/ use of dredging equipment / land reclamation/ pipelines, cutter types, pick points etc.
- Ability to transform raw data (CSV-files, loggings) into readable format and ability to interpret this format and come to relevant conclusions based on the converted raw data.
- Implement dredging methodologies
Minimum requirement for this position -
- Master or Civil Engineer in Construction, Mechanical, Marine Engineering
- 10+ years of experience on self-propelled CSD with minimum currer power >5 MW as a Captain.
|Abu Dhabi, AE